Are you an active or retired egg donor? Or perhaps you have just completed your final egg donation (sob!) but still want to be involved in the wonderful world of egg donation? You’ve come to the right place! Help spread the word about becoming an egg donor and stay part of the Nurture family.
Nurture is always looking for more donors – the need for donors of all ethnicities in South Africa is growing at a rapid pace. One of our biggest challenges is getting the message out to all the fabulous, kind, generous, selfless, gorgeous and like-minded women out there about the wonderful opportunity of egg donation ….. and YOU can help us to make a huge difference! After all, word of mouth is by far the best advertising when it comes to finding qualified donors and no one knows better than you just how truly rewarding it is to be a Nurture egg donor!
So how can you help? By spreading the word about egg donation among your friends, colleagues, acquaintances and Facebook peeps, Twitter feeds etc
- You can do this easily by sharing this link
- Or you can send this brochure to them: link
- Potential donors will need to meet Nurture’s basic requirements
- Donors need to complete Nurture’s online application
- Tell your friends or family they MUST reference YOU in the original application under the heading of “How did you hear about Nurture”.
- Once the potential becomes an “ACTIVE” donor on Nurture’s database, we will pay you the referral donor bonus fee of R500 per friend you refer.
So, for every person that you refer who meets our requirements and becomes an active egg donor, we will reward you with a bonus referral fee of R500.
Spread the word and help give others the opportunity to change lives.