- You’ll get to witness the wonders of modern medicine first hand.
- It will make you feel powerful in your ability to make positive social change.
- Many women and men desperately need eggs to make their families, and you could help them do that.
- The entire egg donation process only takes 2-3 months, and only 2 weeks of that is active participation
- You’ll learn more about your body, your menstrual cycle, and human reproduction in general
- Donating eggs will give you an appreciation of the beauty and power of your body
- Donating eggs will give you an amazing symbolic connection to your fellow human beings
- The experience will deepen your capacity to empathize with others’ suffering
- If your recipient is infertile, you can raise public awareness about infertility
- If your recipient is gay, you can raise public awareness about gay parenting
- “I’m an egg donor” makes a great conversation starter at parties.
- You’ll be able to look back on the experience with pride
- It is your opportunity to ‘pay it forward’ with some very good karma sent out to the universe.
- You’ll be a member of a very small, very unique “sorority” of women who have donated eggs to others.
- You will have the fantastic, wonderful, awesome experience of having the country’s best egg donor team support you through the process – the Nurture team are like a best friend times a million!!
15 reasons to get off the fence and become an egg donor…
October 20, 2014 By